Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can continue with my early streak to work.
- We can finalize details of the event.
- We can make it to our home visit to J…
- I can make progress on the pre-work for the calibration workshop.
- I can finish more posts.
State of mind ….
- Softly, gently, I will let you down
Cause I don’t love you in the same way now
I can hold you but not with lover’s arms
Cause you are more of a brother to me now
And I can lie next to you, but I can’t lie to you. Steep by Lauren Christy
- Mom duties 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I made use of my travel time to read on the pre-work case study.
- The travel to Ja’s place made me reminisce the time I was in HS in my alma mater with fondness.
- We visited Ja.. and it’s good to be holding a little baby once again and see joy in Ja’s eyes…. altho’ no wish to be a granny soon 🙂
- The preparatory work proceeds as planned.
- Traffic wasn’t so bad, we could be at the office in no time…
- The old resto was still there, I would really buy my fave confort food, bibingka…. but it’s no longer there 😦
- The medical supplies store are nearer Ja’s place, I could have bought a pair of foceps for the dogs.
- The free parking at Southmall that I am back to my old routine.
- The bonding time of our team with a lil’ one 🙂
- The joy in Ja..’s eyes.
- The traffic for giving us some shuteye.