Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- We can have even an austere celebration of Mother’s Day.
- I can relax and take my mind off my troubles.
- I can go back to my old routine.
State of mind ….
- Who looks at her life in the palm of her hand
Rain’s on the roof, there’s tears in the land of heartbreak
She has made up her mind, she won’t turn back again
She writes a note, but words just won’t say
Turns off the TV, pulls down the shade
She’s leaving… no she won’t change her mind
To leave it all behind Rainbow’s End by Sergio Mendes
- Mother’s Day
Today was simply amazing because …..
- It’s my day and I am happy there is such a day to celebrate my greatest accomplishment.
- I did my usual chores and groomed the dogs.
- I had my car washed and polished.
- The fur moms in the house didn’t lose their pups, it would have been more festive.
- The dogs can have their vaccination ASAP and wouldn’t have to wait for two weeks to ensure that no one else caught the dreaded disease, I would be at ease.
- I can catch up on sleep, I will be ready to face the world tomorrow.
- Teeny weeny cake given by ED, MD and OS with admonition to share it.
- The greetings from fellow moms and friends
- We are complete.
- Enjoying the remainder weekend watching the engaging ICDT with MD and OS not watching but just around 🙂