Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- We can go somewhere near to enjoy our remaining time in Taipei.
- We can have a nice lunch.
- We can visit Chang Kai-shek Memorial Hall.
- We have enough credits in our easy card to go to nearby destination and tap up just enough to use in the airport bus.
- We can go to a shop or a resto that accept credit card, we will be good.
- We will have enough time to rest and have dinner before going to the airport.
State of mind ….
- This will be an everlasting love
This will be the one I’ve waited for
This will be the first time anyone has loved me This Will Be by Natalie Cole
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We were wrongly directed to a wrong station for our destination, Chang Kai-shek, but had to go back one station and settle for previously recommended Taipei City Hall and we were glad we did because it is a beautiful, contemporary place with lots of shops and with good choices for food.
- We had a hearty lunch at Ramen Kagetsu Arashi, a quaint Japanese resto that serves good ramen.
- I bought OS and myself really comfortable Hawkins walking shoes from ABC Mart which are cheaper than the popular brands we have at home.
- If we went to our original destination, Chang Kai Shek, we might not have enough credit to go back.
- I changed exchanged more pesos, I wouldn’t have to worry about unexpected expenses.
- My easy card worked at the airport bus, I wouldn’t have to shell out cash.
- I just paid in cash for our airport bus fare, I would not have to go to the trouble of scurrying at the Nangang Exhibition Hall station to tap up our easy card…. I know better next time.
- This Chinese looking lady didn’t have to act like a brat and demanded to sit on the lounge I was sleeping on so she can continue to talk to her friend, I would not have anything bad to say about this trip.
- Filipino passengers can play by the rule and not play coy in trying to hand-carry a ton of luggage, there wouldn’t be such a commotion at the airport.
- Our host helpfulness throughout our trip.
- Our host doing one last good deed for us as she brought us to the airport bus stop.
- The fuss-free way to go to the Taoyuan airport through their airport bus.
- The generally enjoyable tour of Taipei.