Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- Our zoo adventure will turn out great.
- OS and MN will enjoy a 360º view of Taipei at Taipei 101
- We will dine at the original Din Tai Fung.
State of mind ….
- When superstars and cannonballs are running through your head
A television freak show cops and robbers everywhere
Subway makes me nervous, people pushing me too far
I’ve got to break away
So take my hand now The Animal Song by Savage Garden
- Pandas and Koalas
- Taipei 101
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We let out the child in us and enjoyed the enormous Taipei Zoo with all those animals.
- A friendly parrot at the bird section made out day.
- We lined up for a very late lunch at Dai Tin Fung and got our table in less than the average waiting time.
- OS and MN got to go to the Taipei 101 Observatory by themselves while I rested and view our pics, only to be surprise that they finished the tour in about 30 minutes.
- Dinner at the apartment was always a welcome treat for tired bodies and soles.
- OS and MN heeded my advice and wore slippers, there will be fewer complaints.
- All the pandas, the kangaroos showed up, it would have been more fun.
- We didn’t order that marinated chix and just had xiao long bao, there would be no leftover.
- MN’s tummy wasn’t acting up, he could have enjoyed the sights more.
- We knew what to order at the roadside kiosks, we would surely have a gastronomic feast.
- Being able to keep with the itinerary.
- 7-11 for being the default dining option
- The quaint cake shop for our delicious dessert.