Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- Our visa will be released early.
- My application will be filed on this last day.
- We will have a safe and happy journey.
State of mind ….
- Every day I think of you
Can’t believe it’s true that I’m so into you
That I don’t know where I’m goin’
I never felt this way before
All I wanna do is to love you, baby
Behind closed doors. I Can’t Let Go by Phil Perry and Lee Ritenour
- Very disappointed….
Today was simply amazing because …..
- An’s officemate, the one who brought our visa application to the embassy gave assurance that he will do something to have our visas released.
- It seems J… got his promotion in the bag as relayed by his nosy and rambunctious interviewer 🙂
- The contract for the brochure was signed after an initial confusion on the TOR on the job order and the contractor personally delivered the signed contract to us.
- There was no traffic going home.
- MD easily got us a Grab car.
- There was no delay in our flight.
- Everything fell in place as I floated on my back and let the tide bring me where it wanted to bring me.
- OS isn’t such a difficult person to deal with and wasn’t causing irritation, this trip would be most exciting for all.
- OS will wise up and be up to this trip, I would willingly get him back to this trip…
- Our HR staff could be more facilitative and less bureaucrative, things will move better.
- An’s continuous assistance and guide on our visa application.
- G.., An’s colleague, for personally taking care of facilitating our visa application even with a requirement lacking.
- J… for the favor of fixing the self-stamped envelope
- Tita E… for signing my application in the absence of the one in charge.
- OS. for smarting up and making the first move to go back with us to this trip..
- Ke… for filing my application.
- Having our visas released just before our flight…
- MD for helping OS and MN packed and prepare for the trip.
- K.. for cooking dinner early.
- M.. and R.. for helping us with our luggage.
- All the right reasons that this day brought.
- The exciting trip we are about to take.