Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- This will be the last helperless weekend.
- The rest can still give help wilkingly.
- V.. will arrive.
- K… will arrive.
- I can squeeze in me time.
- I can groom the dogs.
State of mind ….
- Kung ika?y magiging akin
Di ka na muling luluha pa
Pangakong di ka lolokohin
Ng puso kong nagmamahal Para sa Akin by Sitti
Today was simply amazing because …..
- MD and OS teamed up once again in cleaning upstairs.
- M and R seemed used to the routine already.
- ED can stay just a little bit longer.
- I groomed some dogs.
- V, M and R rearraged the garage to give way to my new car.
- The system I set will be maintained whrn K… returns.
- K.. would not stall returning, I would really appreciate the gesture.
- R started earlier, he could have bathed more dogs.
- V…. wasn’t in such a hurry, he could have fixed more things in the house.
- My rigbt foot wasn’t painful? I csn do more tasks.
- The 2nd to the last day of a very long holiday.
- H, MD and OS for taking turns in washing dishes.
- H… buying food for lunch.
- V… for comig to help.