Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I will have the energy needed to do what we ought to do.
- M and R will be up to the tasks..
- We can haul all cats to get their shots.
- H… won’t use his car.
State of mind ….
- Let’s go into the mountains
We’ll leave it all behind
I’ll take my flute and play for you
I know that you (won’t mind/are mine)
Smiling face, friendly space
Who could ask for more
Quiet place, soft embrace
Who could ask for more Soft Melody by John Kaizan Neptune
- Anti-rabies 2
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The right timing…. most residents were done with their pet vaccination and only a handful remained. We didn’t have to wait too long.
- Pichu and all the cats except Anton had their free anti-rabies shots.
- One of the kittens, Hansel, got adopted by one of the city officials, a cat lover, who likes the coloring of Hansel.
- MD and OS teamed up in cleaning upstairs.
- R and specially M helped a lot in this enormous task.
- K.. called telling me she would be back in the weekend… end of helper-less day 😀
- My tummy wasn’t acting up, I could have bought something nive for the city officials than just giving money to buy refreshments.
- H.. didn’t hide the key, the task could have been much easier and faster.
- Anton wasn’t wandering, all of them would be rabies-free..
- My neighbor and her friends did not seem like strangers, I would readily approach them.
- A neighbor who initially showed interest in adopting a kitten and after knowing that the kittens are native wasn’t interested afterwards, didn’t ask in the first place, I wouldn’t have this not so good thoughts about her.
- The kind and generous city officials who did their jobs even on a holiday.
- Hansel’s new mum for giving him a new home.
- The city officials for their service on a holiday.