Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can prepare breakfast early and M and R will be finished with their tasks early so we can get started with the anti-rabies shots for all dogs.
- The chores at home will be done willingly.
- I can cook something, anything from what is left in the ref…
State of mind ….
- I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world. What a Wonderful World, an Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwoʻole cover of a Louis Armstrong classic
- Anti-rabies 1
Today was simply amazing because …..
- J… came to clean the house…. yes! One chore down!
- All the dogs got vaccinated free ;D
- Slowly, the ref is cleared of old stuff..
- I managed to have H’s car cleaned but according to OS it still smells like dog… I’m in trouble 😉
- We realized we can be helper-less and still manage if we just cooperate.
- MD and I had a massage.
- My right heel isn’t painful, I could go on and on…
- ED was home, we would have been complete.
- The male dogs weren’t nervous, there would be no unwanted accident in H’s car… With the stinky smell, he might suspect I used his car for the dogs which he hates.
- This holiday…. I can rest a bit…
- I can use the day to bring the dogs to the center for free anti rabies shots… courtesy of the local government.
- The glow and the good feeling after a massage.