Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the office early.
- My friend A… can help in facilitating processing of our visa.
- I could work on the pending tasks and everybody else would be up-to-date with theirs.
- I can update my blog posts.
State of mind ….
- Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I’m not gonna move
Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand
saying, “if you see this girl can you tell her where I am” The Man Who Can’t be Moved by The Script
- Monday blues
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was early in the office.
- An… as usual assisted me in having my visa endorsed by their office.
- I got to do some pre-work on my blog.
- OS isn’t so set in going on this trip, I could forego it with all the visa issues.
- They just made the effectivity of the visa-free travel privilege earlier, I wouldn’t be experiencing this problem and spending more for this trip.
- M… isn’t so noisy, more creative and biased, she can do a better job on that work.
- The 2-day holiday because of ASEAN didn’t come on the heels of our visa application, there would have been enough time…
- The help I am getting in the visa requirements and An’s update.
- J… and Ch… for being up to the tasks.
- M and R for being better helpers.
- The last of my helper-less week ;D