Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can make it to the office early.
- There will be substantial progress on the two major projects we are handling.
- I can take care of our visas.
- The dinner with my long lost cousin and her family will be eventful.
State of mind ….
- Saturday morning jumped out of bed
And put on my best suit
Got in my car and raced like a jet
All the way to you
Knocked on your door with heart in my hand
To ask you a question
‘Cause I know that you’re an old-fashioned man, yeah Rude by Magic
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I made it…
- I was able to do the best that I can do in providing additional information on a previous work submitted to the office of the new big boss.
- The possible remedies on our visa predicament were thought of and An… helped a lot in coming up with the possible solutions.
- I did the best that I can do on the inputs on the new plans and direction for the office under the circumstances I faced today.
- MB and I reconnected with our long-lost cousin and her family over dinner at Max’s.
- The contractor was better prepared with the concept proposal, we wouldn’t have taken long discussing the project.
- If J.. and Ch… can contribute more to the thought process and discussion, it would be more robust and might result in a better concept.
- I am not bad in remembering people, I would not have such a hard time relating to my cousin’s information overload ;D
- M and R are not like mice when the cat is away, my evening would have been more pleasant.
- OS can be more proactive in managing the household, such irritants won’t happen.
- I have more patience, I can deal with the stressors better.
- The leftover adobong pusit that I brought to the office for my lunch.
- An.., an old friend for his assistance in our visa application and the laugh 😀
- J… and Ch… for doing their best under the circumstances.
- The chance to reconnect with family.
- M… and R… for still coming through despite my impatience….