Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I will make it to the office on time by hook or by crook!
- We can make progress on our forthcoming event.
- The dinner with friends will turn out to be an enjoyable one.
State of mind ….
- We’re a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there’s no place I’d rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat Rather Be by Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne
- Dinner with friends
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I found in one of my bags a long lost fave necklace which I thought was stolen by someone who worked in the house…. I didn’t confront him about it but the thought affected the way I saw him…. grateful but guilty … I will make up for it…
- I was able to contact the possible speaker for our event who is amenable to our invitation for them to present their services.
- I think I swayed the management into tweaking our corporate logo for better identification.
- The webinar is already up… and we can work around it as part of promotion.
- Things are clearer with the regional activities and we can move on and make alternative plans already.
- I got a Grab car fast and the driver was really nice.
- Manong J… didn’t have to go around the Greenbelt area since there was no one but me and the other passenger seated beside him who he was talking to and most likely made his destination known, we wouldn’t have been trapped in a nasty build-up which almost made me late again.
- M…, the Grab driver didn’t detour to BGC to avoid traffic at EDSA, we wouldn’t have been caught by a nastier traffic when the rain poured while we were cruising BGC. He had to revert to EDSA. I was delayed more with this detour.
- It didn’t rain and the traffic enforcers didn’t complicate matters at BGC, we would not have been trapped in that traffic jam.
- I wasn’t that late, the food would have been better served hot.
- J, C and M for being my lunchmates.
- S, J and Ja… for the bonding time.
- Ja… for the dinner treat at Din Tai Fung and the Uber ride going home.