Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I will be in the office early.
- We will finish pending tasks.
- Ch… and I will manage the work..
State of mind ….
- Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game If I Ain’t Got You, an Adam Levine cover of an Alicia Keys’s original
- Tuesday rush
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The bus coming into view which prompted me to change course and head for the P2P terminal in ATC…. I had a comfortable travel as a result.
- I made a quick arrangement for lunch with friends, W and M, whom I have been missing as I haven’t seen them for a while…. they also claimed to have also missed me 🙂
- The boss’s trust in doing things someone ought to do.
- I finally got the credit card renewal which made a round-about …
- I claimed my Starbucks voucher given by a partner of our office as a Christmas gift and treated myself to a grande of Mocha frappe and a fave snack, Jamaican patties ;D
- I just made a dash for the exit without looking back, I would not be late by 5 freakin’ minutes …
- The right foot wasn’t bothering me, i could have walked faster and made it in time.
- The ones in charge are more capable of being organized and focusing on their tasks, I shouldn’t be doing work that is not within my sphere.
- The leftover pandesal and the coco jam bought by mistake for breakfast.
- Not being able to bring packed lunch to the office, it gives me an opportunity to reconnect with friends …
- The dinner of sweetened pork slices and adobong pusit bought by Hu…, another unlikely combo ;D
- The apple for healthy dessert 🙂