Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- V… and the cleaner will arrive.
- We’ll go to mass and have an Easter celebration after.
- I can do my errands..
- I can make it to the saloon…
State of mind ….
- It’s been a long day without you, my friend
And I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again
We’ve come a long way from where we began
Oh, I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again
(Hey) See You Again by Wiz Khalifa feat. Chris Puth
- Happy Easter!
- Christ has risen!
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I cooked perfect scrambled eggs and not so perfect bacon for breakfast…. good combo 😀
- I laid out my rule, no dish washing for me at dinner because I will have me-time.
- I had someone to clean the house and repair stuff around the house.
- Lunch was good and enough for everyone in the house.
- Dinner was taken cared of with H’s purchase of bbq.
- J… the contracted cleaner would be less loquacious and listen first, things can be better understood.
- J… cleaned all assigned areas willingly instead of trying to shortcut the process, I would be more than happy to hire her again instead of begrudgingly hiring her because of the need.
- I was not so engaged in cooking and keeping the household in order, I would have remember to ask V… to do some more tasks…
- The ginisang ampalaya wasn’t so bitter or perhaps Hu just bought another veggie dish, we could have a better pair for the burger steak.
- The trike driver didn’t have to charge me what I feel is in excess of what is supposed to be the fare… the thing is the area where i flagged him is in the gray area.
- OS taking care of dishwashing for breakfast.
- V… for repairing what needed to be repaired and more..
- J, the hired cleaner, for cleaning the house well..
- MD for covering up for cooking the burger steak for lunch.
- M & R… for their share of house work… and helping me keep the house in order..
- Hu… for bringing me to the shop
- The me-time for about 3 hours… it felt really good.
- MD arriving safely in her place…