Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can continue with the efficient running of the household.
- I can count on help without asking and sarcasm.
- I can have the patience to deal with dissent… as some form of sacrifice on this most holy day.
- I would stop feeling that cooking is a chore.
State of mind ….
- I don’t know how to love him. What to do, how to move him.
I’ve been changed, yes really changed.
In these past few days, when I’ve seen myself, I seem like someone else. I Don’t know How to Love Him by Yvone Elliman
- Good Friday
- Station of the Cross
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Hu… grilled the stuff bangus while I boil camote tops for lunch as we managed another seafood meal for the season.
- We pulled through with an unexpected invitation from the religious group to be the hosts of the 12th Station of the Cross.
- We realized that we can have a cleaner and more efficient household without our main helper by helping each other.
- OS’s and MD’s grudges would be lessened, things will be better for all.
- The squid was cooked better, it would have been a perfect dinner…
- We chose Robbie’s inspite of a past bad experience, maybe dinner would be more appetizing… we remembered their grilled squid to be so tender and yummy…. it’s the fly in the halaan soup, however, which was the deal breaker.
- Sis‘s staff and management would be more forthright with additional credit card charges which I pointed out as illegal, they wouldn’t have to lie through their teeth…
- We pulled through with the arrangement for the Station of the Cross on short notice.
- Dinner at Dampa’s Sis of delicious sinigang na maya maya, tempura shrimp and not so appetizing grilled stuffed squid.
- M & R for being the housekeeper while we were out for dinner…