Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can prepare breakfast and still be early in the office ….
- The boys will feed the fast-growing litters of Chika who doesn’t want to nurse anymore.
- Hu.. would buy food for dinner.
State of mind ….
- In a roomful of mirrors we can pretend who we can be, a dancer in a top-hat or a captain of the sea. We could make funny faces but we’re not just what you see there’s a lot inside us we hope to grow and be Roomful of Mirrors by Hiroshima
- Calm Tuesday
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I did it and went to the office on a leisurely pace ;D
- I finished reviewing the contract and a few correspondence..
- Ch… was fast and we did a lot.
- The boss having so much fun teasing me about something I really, really wish I prevented from happening.
- Traffic was light going home.
- Expiration of my Japan visa was within the 10-year period requirement, I would have been visa-free 😦
- The assistant boss didn’t jockey for strategic position to be with the new big boss, the teasing wouldn’t have happened…
- The veggies matched the chix, dinner would be more put together.
- The unexpected windfall…
- Having lunch together with Ch.. at Lutong Macao
- Hu… buying Chooks to go‘s roast chix and laing for dinner