Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the office early.
- I can discuss what we have to do with the organizational change.
- I can buy something good for OS again.
State of mind ….
- I step off the train
I’m walking down your street again
And past your door
But you don’t live there anymore Missing by EBTG
- Dreading the weekend 😦
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was early enough in the office.
- We met with the service provider, the same one, we contracted for the AVP, and had a good discussion of how to proceed with the preparation of the brochure and got to swing a free revision on the AVP they did for us earlier.
- We met and discussed the changes affecting our division and our back up plans.
- I am almost done with a travel post with some sprucing up which I neglected after a series of setbacks..
- We can find a temporary substitute for K…, I would not feel so tired just thinking what I would be doing in the next three weeks.
- K… texted that she arrived in her hometown, I would have more certainty that she will make good her promise…
- Ed… had food, I can stockpile more in the fridge for OS, M and R.
- I wouldn’t stress for dinner because the tuna sisig I bought would be tonight’s fare.
- The okoy I bought from the canteen where we had lunch and the leftover pancit from our canteen which would augment dinner tonight.
- MD is home and she took her turn in dishwashing.
- The much needed rest ,,,,