Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- My morning won’t be consumed by home demands.
- I will be at the meeting venue on time.
- I can make it to the office before lunch.
State of mind ….
- Don’t wanna open your heart
You’re afraid from the start
That a new love’s gonna let you down
There is something you should know
Before you give up and go
I don’ believe in the run around
I just want to define myself
And show you how l feel Promises Ain’t Enough by Hall and Oates
Today was simply amazing because …..
- MB and I were able to have MN’s DSWD clearance processed inspite some requirements that were not listed in their website.
- The fast ride from ATC to Greenbelt courtesy of the P2P bus.
- I brought home H’s request of sinampalukang manok and the household eat happily ever after.
- The processor at the office didn’t ask for requirements that are not listed, we could have finished earlier…
- The assistant boss does not try shortcuts and discourtesy in tapping staff assigned to me without my permission nor knowledge, I wouldn’t have to send him that scathing email…. so rude
- Traffic was fast, I could have gotten home earlier and our household won’t be starving for long.
- OS could love some of the ordinary fare, things would be easier.
- The processor for allowing me to use her computer to retrieve the e-ticket.
- The after office chats with my colleague who seemed to be a recipient as well of the assistant boss’s rudeness. We seemed to provide each other some form of cushion from the culprit’s bad management behavior.
- Surviving this day ….