Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can handle the demands of a helper-less household.
- I can come to the office on time.
- I can trust that the household would function as best as it could.
State of mind ….
- Ninety miles outside Chicago
Can’t stop driving
Don’t know why
So many questions
I need an answer
Two years later you’re still on my mind
What ever happened to Amelia Earhart
Who holds the stars up in the sky
Is true love once in a lifetime
Did the captain of the titanic cry Someday We’ll Know, a New radicals cover of a Mandy Moore classic
- Helpless in LP
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I still made it to the office early even if I had to attend to some domestic matters before I leave the house.
- I made my shortlist shorter because one car seller sold the vehicle… no love lost… H… wasn’t too keen on it.
- I bought home viands bought from a colleague who will be my lifesaver in the next few weeks.
- OS rose up to the situation and he swept the second floor 🙂
- The sinaing na tulingan was available, we would have had a really good dinner.
- Tr…, the car seller, can lower her price, I would love to buy her car.
- The funds are available, I can carefully plan my finances for the next three years.
- M… and R… understands the situation and change their ways even temporarily..
- H… would understand that we have to be consistent in our rules, there would not be any misunderstanding.
- H… being home with OS on the first day of helper-less day.
- H.. and OS washed their own plates.
- M… and R… still do their chores even if R… seemed to resent my strict policy on them not wandering around at this time.