Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- We can celebrate MD’s birthday..
- K… will do a good scrubbing of the house.
- K… will disclose her plans.
- I can go to Asian Hospital for my eye tests.
State of mind ….
- Out of love, there’s nobody around,
all I hear is the sound of a broken heart
Out of time, no more waitin’ for you
Now the hurtin’s through, and a new day starts
And I feel a change in my life, I sailed into dark and endless nights
And made it alive Reason to Live by Peter White featuring Bernard Oattes
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I made a beautiful greeting for our birthday girl first thing in the morning.
- I made it to my eye tests at Asian Hospital and was able to consult three doctors.
- I had lunch of roast chicken at Cafe France in Asian Hospital.
- I learned that my painful right heel has nothing to do with my uric acid and it maybe the wrong kind of footwear that is causing it…. now, I had to see a kind of doctor whose specialty I can’t even remember or pronounce, a podiatrist ;D
- ED was home, we could have celebrated MD’s birthday.
- I didn’t feel sleepy, my left eye would probably not be making mistakes seeing the flashing lights.
- I got my pulmo clearance, the gastro-enterologist could have scheduled the procedure.
- The nice Grab driver I book who can be my go to car when I need it.
- My trip to Asian Hospital coinciding with MD’s appointment at DFA Alabang.
- Nothing serious ails me.