Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can go to my tests at Asian Hospital on time.
- The tests turn out to be fine.
- It will be done in no time.
- Kind and helpful nursing staff would assist me so that it will not be painful.
State of mind ….
Sittin’ here wond’rin’ sugar if you ever come you know I need your lovin’ Honey, don’t play dumb but to tease me with your lovin would be mean and cruel
coz’ there’s a space inside me only you consume Spell by Deon Estus
- Afraid to find out
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was allowed to have my tests even if I was late.
- I got to do my tests assisted by two kind nurses and a good looking cardiologist who always smile which make the tests a pleasant experience.
- The doctor said that the test that gave better results than the other one which doesn’t is the one to consider.
- I groomed a number of dogs 🙂
- I didn’t have to do this tests, the kind I don’t like to take, I could attend to more chores at home.
- The first Grab car I booked wasn’t problematic, the trip would have been pleasant and I didn’t have to book another Grab car.
- If the first Grab driver didn’t picked me up after I cancelled the trip, there wouldn’t be confusion and the second Grab driver should not have suffered the consequence of having to cancel when he got to my house.
- Still being able to go to Asian Hospital to do these tests by myself… I’ve come a long way from being fearful of hospitals and anything medical-related.
- The tests were finished early.
- Most likely being cleared for my future procedure.