Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I will be very early in the office.
- I can review my presentation during my morning commute.
- Things will fall into place as we conduct our first major event.
- I won’t buckle when I make my presentation.
- It will be a successful event.
State of mind ….
- Fly on through the night wind, take a star to her for me
Please, whisper I love her, tell her wait for me
Here it seems so cold now, how I miss her arms around me
Soar, nightbird of love, make her wait for me Nightbird by Kalapana
- Let’s get it over with…
- Beauty and the Beast…
- Tired and beat ..
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to ride the P2P bus, beat traffic and walked leisurely going to the office.
- It was a lively meeting… Overall, it was well organized with minor glitches.
- The thank you message of the big boss passed on to me by the boss made my day.
- There was no traffic also going home and I go home early.
- The showboats weren’t in full gear, there could have been a better discussion.
- The discussion focused more on the work of the body rather than the topic they dwelt on, the future work of the body can be more relevant.
- If I wasn’t feeling lazy, I would have alighted at the PWC and went for a session
- Me… for the ride up to ATC.
- J, Ch and M for being my lunchmates.
- J for his treat of ice cream.
- The generous offices who lent their equipment.
- M.. for the help in borrowing equipment.
- L.. for her help in ushering the participants.
- The boss for showing us how to be a good example to those below us.
- The assistant boss for showing us what not to be when you are a leader.
- Being done with one event.