Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can be early at the office still.
- We can iron out everything ..
- I can get all the info I need to decide on our accommodation.
State of mind ….
- Step one, you say we need to talk
He walks, you say sit down, it’s just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left, and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came How to Save a Life by the Fray
- Still undecided
- Do good
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was early 🙂
- I think i have narrowed down my accommodation choices.
- I discovered that the cheap chilled chocolate drink is now available at the adjacent convenience store.
- I got fond of the security guard at the M. Lhullier for being helpful, accommodating and pleasant to all and seemed so happy with his work.
- I finally was able to keep my long-delayed promise to a dog rescuer.
- I made it to PWC 😀
- I can decide on the accommodation, that would be one concern off my mind.
- I can organize all that I need to do, I can keep my life in order.
- I can have the energy to do all that I need to do, I will do those in an instant.
- Ja, Ch, and J’s all out support to the event.
- L… and Ms. P for their support.
- The PWC shopkeeper for accommodating me at that time.