Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can finish my consultations and tests at Asian hospital.
- The birthday lunch treat of M.. will be enjoyable..
- There will be no traffic going to the wake of our classmate D.
State of mind ….
- Just to see her, just to touch her
Just to hold her in my arms again one more time
If I could feel her warm embrace see her smiling face
Can’t find anyone to take her place I’ve got to see her again Just to See Her, a Lou Pardini cover of a Smokey Robinson’s classic
- Tests… and more test 😦
- Sale @ SM Southmall…. going… going ….
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Birthday celebration of M… and the sharing. At least I was able to unload some of the burdens….
- I accomplished what i needed to do at Asian hospital… consulted with my cardio who gave such good analogy to what I will still have to go through it lightened the feeling somehow and consulted with an ophthalmologist.
- The wake turned out to be an get together organized by the departed…..
- The night cap at Starbucks.
- My tests results didn’t come up positive, I would not have to do another test and worry 😦
- So.. and I had gone earlier, we would have dealt with so much traffic.
- I didn’t went straight to the main road, we would been stuck in traffic longer.
- K… cooking breakfast early.
- Quick booking of the Grab car and D… the kind driver who would have opened the door for me had I not got off too early. I gave him 5 and i hope his rating goes up.
- Birthday treat at Paellas Y Mas…. and the leftover which I got to take home.
- M… for giving me a ride home.
- So… for the ride… and catching up
- The late D… for the biscuits his generosity even in death.
- That So… got home safely..