Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can go back to helping in the house chores.
- I can finish grooming all dogs.
- I can go back to riding my neglected bike…
State of mind ….
- Friday night it was late, I was walking you home
We got down to the gate, I was dreaming of the night
Would it turn out right?
How to tell you girl, I want to build my world around you
Wanna tell you that it’s true
I wanna make you understand I’m talking about a lifetime plan Reminishing by the LRB
- Can’t stop the thought ….
- I think I need to slap myself.
- Thinking of changing vets
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got myself to do the wiping of the furniture which serves as a work-out for me too.
- I put Hershey’s photo box urn on an oval table in our TV viewing area which I cleaned well. I put it on a crocheted center piece and had 3 angels guard her 🙂
- We saw my old car parked in the same spot where I used to park it and it rekindled memories of Hershey and I. H… gave in to my request to see the car up close and drove around it… and I’m glad that the new owner already had the faded paint, repainted. They must really love that car. I did too 🙂
- I groomed all males and most females and they seemed pleased about me being back …
- I bought toiletries on sale at Watsons… can’t resist ;D
- I started early, I could have finished grooming all the dogs.
- I have scheduled the vet appointment, I would have peace of mind about the dogs’ health.
- ED and MD can just stay, the home would be happier…
- H… accommodating my junkyard activities even if he hates it … he has no choice anyway 🙂
- MD for taking care of paying my dues at the grocery.
- ED and MD getting to their destinations safely.
- OS being home with us.