Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can get through a weekend without Hershey ….
- I can do some chores ….
- I can get back to my dog routine..
- I can do my tests at Asian Hospital..
State of mind ….
- Spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay
there’s always some reason
to feel not good enough
and it’s hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
oh beautiful release
memories seep from my veins
let me be empty
and weightless and maybe
I’ll find some peace tonight Angel by Sarah Mclachlan
- More distractions …
- Empty …
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got absorbed in looking for a replacement to Hershey and Mum’s wheels ….
- I got a look and feel of my dream car ;D
- I was still accommodated for my stress test even if I was late ….
- I found a lot of viable options for my future car replacement…. and I got distracted…
- I finally was able to buy OS his requested mushroom pepper steak from McDo.
- I didn’t feel so heavy inside, I could have done even some small chores …
- The nurse who did my 2D-Echo Test wasn’t so heavy-handed and uncaring, it would not have hurt so much and felt stressful…
- Traffic wasn’t so bad, OS and I could have had a nice, relaxing snack…
- OS for accompanying me to Asian Hospital
- The nurse who assisted me in the treadmill stress test for being cheerful and helpful even if she was a bit clumsy … one can’t have all 🙂
- The car seller for bringing the car to my place 🙂
- ED for the treat of fried chocolate at Brie’s Baking Needs and Deli Shop
- The momentary distraction from my misery …