Words to Live By…..
Today will be great if…
- Traffic will be light so I can reach meeting venue on time.
- I can go to mass and have my ash..
- Hershey’s ashes will be home….
- The car transaction will be closed tonight.
State of mind ….
- Oh so long for this night I prayed
That a star would guide you my way
To share with me this special day
Where a ribbon’s in the sky for our love
If allowed may I touch your hand
And if pleased may I once again
So that you too will understand
There’s a ribbon in the sky for our love
Ribbon in the Sky by Stevie Wonder
- Hurting still
- Ash Wednesday
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I made it to the venue before the meeting even started… so proud of myself 😉
- St. Peter Pet Cremation delivered Hershey’s ashes to the office and it was received by J… while I was in the meeting and it made a colleague cry … awww… I was tearing up too in the meeting but happy at the same time that we can continue remembering my sweet girl by having a part of her in our home.
- The long awaited decision on the designation of the head of a council we are managing finally took its effect and we can begin working on the activities …
- Hershey got her last ride in Hershey and Mum wheels just before it was turned over to the new owner later… H… was driving the vehicle after he had it washed and cleaned and my van cut him. I was clutching Hershey’s ashes beside me as we made the short trip back home…. That was to be my last ride in our wheels too ….
- OS, K and I made it to the 8:00 pm mass.
- The buyer got my vehicle and I got the payment ….
- The assistant boss isn’t acting like his usual a… self, the meeting would have been generally fruitful… maybe I am just too biased about him too and it would be good as well if I can be more objective..
- This assistant boss can give better comments, it would make the work of the staff easier…
- I can find a pre-need plan for pet burial or cremation, I think that would be a smart and beautiful investment for the rest of my pooches….
- Hershey’s ashes now in a pink picture frame box can ease the pain, I can probably move on after sometime….
- St. Francis Pet Cremation‘s professional handling of Hershey’s cremation… everything was in order.
- The discount I got on the transport fee in delivering Hershey’s ashes…
- J… for his comforting words and for receiving Hershey’s ashes..
- My friend W… for taking the time to ask if I am ok…..
- H… for taking care of the carwash
- The uncanny coincidence in my vehicle getting sold on the day I brought Hershey to the vet… must be her way of insulating me from the pain of my memories of her in Hershey and Mum wheels 🙂
- Hershey being home again… there were very few times we were not together when she was alive…. and through her ashes in a nice pink package, her color, we can remember her well…