Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- MD and I can have our blood works and other tests..
- I can bring Hershey to the vet.
- I can have my pulsetron session.
- I can go to the protest …
State of mind ….
- Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
It’s not warm when she’s away
Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
And she’s always gone too long
Anytime she goes away Ain’t No Sunshine in my Life, a Lighthouse cover of a Bill Withers classic
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We went to Asian Hospital early and got through with our blood test.
- I brought Hershey to the vet and she was prescribed some meds which will hopefully heal whatever is ailing her.
- I went to the protest action to be one with those celebrating the spirit of EDSA.
- Medicard wasn’t closed, we would have been finished early. We waited for so lone for our approvals which was handled by the information desk of Asian Hospital.
- Hershey will eat well, she can regain her strength and I will not worry so much. I kept thinking about her while I was at the protest action.
- If her lab results didn’t reveal kidney problem and low RBC, I would not be so concerned.
- If an alternative celebration wasn’t held, the spirit of EDSA would have been rekindled beautifully.
- Manel of the guests relations desk of Asian Hospital for patiently assisting MD and I in pushing through with our lab tests.
- That Hershey’s liver is fine and she wasn’t confined.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing voice against the return of past sins..
- Being home after a long day ….