Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can reach the seminar venue on time.
- I can get the dog stuff after the session.
- Traffic going home will be light so I can have my pulsetron session.
State of mind ….
- Am I happy, maybe not
But I never want to lose what I got
I wouldn’t trade it for anything dear to my heart, oh no Best Days by Juice
- Caught in traffic at a bad time
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Traffic was surprisingly and pleasantly light… and i got to the venue while the facilitator was doing the preliminary activity.
- I learned something cool and useful tips from the seminar “Creative Blogging” which I will be applying ASAP.
- The seminar also got me into thinking where I want to take this bloghome.
- I made it to my pulsetron session and saw F…., the kindly junk shop owner who always accommodates my request.
- I was told the PWC shopkeeper gave F…, the stroke victim, his 30-min pulsetron session.
- I made the day like how i planned it …. from buying the dog stuff, grocery shopping and me time.
- I gave some pitiful stray dam a bag of leftover I intended to give to another stray which went away when we went out of the resto… She wouldn’t touch the food when I laid it down and even if I opened the plastic bag wide and just looked at me with her sad eyes. I had to leave her and view from my rear view mirror when she finally partook of the meal… I couldn’t stop thinking of her though …..
- A car gave way for me to get back to the traffic. I was kinda surprised because on most days, cars caught in a traffic jam don’t give way. The occupant probably witnessed my good deed ;D
- I wasn’t caught in that congestion inside Moonwalk, I could have made it to the venue in time.
- Dog didn’t leave his spot in the resto we were eating, his hunger would have been …. as we had to give him our leftover
- We just ate in the venue, perhaps we could have eaten better food for the same price.
- The second speaker just stuck to giving a talk rather than having a workshop for a hundred attendees who do not have the inclination for such at that time….
- The brownout didn’t happen at our teleserye viewing time, we wouldn’t miss ALTL and the acting challenge at PBB.
- A kind former colleague didn’t have to leave so early, I would not feel this bad for his wife whom I also worked with closely on a project… then again, God knows best ….
- The opportunity to learn for free.
- M… for trusting me when I make purchases at her shop.
- Going home early…