Words to Live by….
We need heartaches sometimes to know when love is real …
Today will be great if…
- I can leave the house early and have a longer session at PWC.
- I won’t be late.
- I can go home early and have my hair and nails done at the saloon.
State of mind ….
- I He gives another smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares
She can’t stay in the room
She’s consumed with everything that’s been going on
She says Whatever happens, a Santana and Michael Jackson collaboration
- Feeling good
- Post more
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I had a 30-minute session of ballpan and songbong at PWC.
- F…, the stroke victim, was at the PWC, when I got there this morning. Perhaps, waiting for a kind soul. It made it easy to pay forward and talk to him. It felt good seeing him laugh as his slightly paralyzed right limb reacted to the pulsebong 🙂
- Another monitoring system was installed in our division… which will help make life easy for us.
- Finally got real progress with the movie review, just a few more finishing touches and it’s done ;D
- I made the right decision to switch to my original UV Express route, made it to the saloon even if it was a bit late and got my hair and nails done 🙂
- I didn’t have to pay for a major expense this month, I could readily give the stroke victim his weekly sessions… but I also need to consider my cost of living. I also hope that the other lady who is helping him can fund those sessions that I won’t be able to fund,
- The PWC owner can also pay forward to indigents like the stroke victim, it can help a lot of those in need. Besides whatever good outcome obtained will redound to their business in terms of testimonials and word-of-mouth.
- I am more reasonable and realize I can’t change the world, I’ll be less prone to disappointments.
- There wasn’t such a long line at the correct UV Express destination and I didn’t have to switch and make another ride to get my car parked at the mall, I could have arrived earlier at the saloon and be finished earlier.
- The relief from pain 😉
- My lunch of my fave kikiam 🙂
- A big boss’s treat of Amber’s pancit.
- Some me time 🙂
- The take home hair treatment
- The pooches’ chores look quite finished when I got home.