Words to Live by….
Love defies rhyme and reason …
Today will be great if…
- I can leave the house early and have a session at PWC.
- I can make it to the office on time.
- I can go home early and spend time with my loved ones…
- Traffic is light tonight and maybe OS and I can have another session at PWC.
State of mind ….
- I And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
You’re all I need, my love, my Valentine
Valentine by Jim Brickman featuring Martina McbBide
- Love is in the air 🙂
- Happy V 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I had a 30-minute session at PWC.
- It felt good to pay forward when I chanced upon that man, the stroke victim, while I was unloading my junk at the junk shop, and gave him some funds for a 30-minute pulsetron session.
- I noted an improvement in OS’s face after trying the Duore Neo at PWC.
- I had that meeting I’ve been meaning to have and laid out the tasking.
- I woke up earlier, maybe I could do the PWC session and still make it in time for work but I felt tired last night.
- I made that movie review right after I’ve watched La la land, I would not have stalled that post this long.
- I can have my top of the heap momentum, I can write more posts.
- I can take care of the fixing of Anton and Marie as soon as the kittens can eat, it would be such a relief…
- My lunch of lechon kawali with tomato, onion, fish bagoong garnishing preparaed and packed by K.
- J… for buying my veggies for lunch regularly.
- Catching up on sleep on the way home.
- The music as it takes my mind off the buzz in my ear.