Words to Live by….
In a life and death situation, sometimes the best option is that which is not desired …
Today will be great if…
- I can wake up early, arrive in the office early and make it to the PWC in the evening if I can leave the office early.
- I can finish more posts.
- We can do more system-based tasks that would be good monitoring tools for the division.
State of mind ….
- I Some walk by night
Some fly by day
Nothing could change you
Set and sure of the way
Charming and bright
Laughing and gay
I’m just a stranger
Love the Blues and the Braves
There is the sun and moon
Facing their old, sweet tune
Watch them when dawn is due
Sharing one space Moonlighting by Al Jarreau
- Beautiful Monday 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I woke up so early, even before my alarm set off, and I got to do a few more checks in the house and made it to office on time.
- The life saver came, not as much as I expected, but still a huge help as I was able to settle a financial obligation.
- I finished two daily posts.
- I figured I would’t be able to make it to PWC before it closes and I decided to pass by SM Makati for some last minute shopping. I bought fresh lumpiang ubod selling at Buy 1 Take 1 offer and my fave kikiam.
- I missed breakfast, may I could have made it to the FC.
- I the fund administrator had more info on my previous transaction, I could have asked for a bigger amount.
- I can find good homes for Anton and Marie’s litter of 5, I can take comfort knowing that they would be taken cared of..
- I allowed OS to stay with his school, he would have not stopped for so long …
- Beautiful music left behind by the likeable jazz icon Mr. Al Jarreau.
- K preparing my breakfast of smoked bangus, garlic rice and black coffee.
- H… bringing OS to PWC.