Words to Live by….
Morning refreshes just about anything ..
Today will be great if…
- I can wake up early.
- Finish all chores.
- I can have me time.
State of mind ….
- I Step one, you say we need to talk
He walks, you say sit down, it’s just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left, and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came How to Save a Life by The Fray
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to an early start and did some chores 🙂
- I got an hour pulsetron session with OS 🙂
- I groomed some girls and all the boys:) Good thing, I finished all the dogs as I get to touch them and know what is ailing them or what R and M need to do.
- R does a good job of cleaning and grooming, I wouldn’t be disappointed with what I find out every time I get my hands on the dogs.
- The pulsetron would heal my partial hearing loss, I would appreciate my sense of hearing more and all the sounds it could hear.
- K cook some veggies for dinner, the friend tawilis would taste even better..
- A good breakfast of ham, scrambled eggs, pandesal and black coffee.
- The delicious lunch of calamares and K’s version of the Japanese cucumber salad
- ED’s treat for a tickets to Wicked 😀
- The junk shop owner accommodating me even when they closed shop already.