Words to Live by….
When one sense isn’t working, the other senses feel inadequate . ..
Today will be great if…
- I go to the hospital for follow ups and tests.
- I can have a 60-minute pulsetron session
- I can rest, eat and sleep well.
State of mind ….
- I I don’t drink coffee I take tea my dear
I like my toast done on one side
And you can hear it in my accent when I talk
I’m an Englishman in New York
Englishman in NY by Sting
- Early to rise
- All set
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We made it to the OB and my test is not due till next month… more time to feel fancy free 😉
- The good-natured and bubbly OB made us laugh as she told us how her husband, a pilot, proposed to her. He said, “Marry me, fly free” 😀
- I finally saw a cardio… who can hopefully clear me 🙂
- My ENT read the results of my hearing test… I have hearing loss in my right ear… The left is functioning well … maybe, that good enough.. don’t really know..
- I had 30 minutes with the pulsebelt.
- I lost 0.5 kg in 1 week 🙂
- The secretary of the cardio at Asian Hospital accommodated us, I could have had my blood works done today since I freakin already fasted… How can they not deal with the bureaucracy of their processes for tests regularly undergone by patients. I asked if I can have my blood extracted and just hold the testing until after the doctor who will arrive at 10:00 am approves the test… no can do. What a waste of fasting 😦
- If my hearing didn’t falter this soon, my day wouldn’t be this bad … I really felt bothered.
- If I didn’t leave my headlights on, the car battery would not be drained and we could have gone home earlier.
- MD and I making our OB appointment.
- Hubby coming to the rescue.
- M & R being responsible enough lately
- Dinner of arroz ala cubana with the works prepared by K…
- ED’s home.