Words to Live by….
A ship docked in the harbor is safe but it when it is sailing when its purpose is served..
Today will be great if…
- I can hopefully leave the house early to have a session at the PWC this morning.
- The client form I prepared will pass the standards of the PWC shopkeeper and I will get my free 30-minute session ;D
- The stroke victim will be at the PWC when I get there.
- I can finish one travel post and the movie review.
State of mind ….
- I Strawberry lips shining in the summer sun
Canary tips glowing there for everyone
You fell asleep under the cherry tree
La, la, la, la, la, la
It’s a beautiful world and we’re all hereBeautiful World by Jim Brickman
- Travel plans …hmmm
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I had my pulsetron session in the morning and I tried the pulsebong.
- The client form passed the PWC scrutiny ;D
- Gladly, the stroke victim was there too and I got more information, some really sad, from him… and I am glad I intended that free 30-minute session for him…. and I made him cry …
- One whole division shared the small container of beef steak I brought to the office… it feels like the miracle of the loaves and fishes 🙂
- I finished one travel post 😀
- I would not make it to my pulsetron session so I decided to advance my grocery shopping… that would be one less chore this weekend 🙂
- MD’s home 🙂
- The owner of the PWC would also give back some to people like the stroke victim…. perhaps, I will make subtle hints …hmmmm
- The assistant boss isn”t so noisy, we can have peace….
- There wasn’t a queue at the UV Express terminal, maybe I’d make it to the pulsetron session.
- My free 30-minute session which was paid forward right away 🙂
- The booking didn’t go through as it is probably not yet time to make such a plan.
- The free lunch of Jollibee meal from the assistant boss.
- The yummy dinner of grilled pork belly and tortang talong prepared by K 🙂