Words to Live by….
Possibilities extend to what the eyes can see and the mind can perceive….
Today will be great if…
- I can leave the house early and have a session at the PWC.
- I won’t be late.
- Traffic would be light.
- The UV Express driver would be strategic…
- I can go home early to have another pulsetron session.
State of mind ….
- I The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless, longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what’s right
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what’s deep inside, frightened of this thing that I’ve become Africa by Toto
- Updated 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- There were empty seats when I came to the PWC this morning and had a 30-minute session and tried the sonbong for the first time.
- I witnessed kindness from a stranger to another stranger… a kind woman who paid for the 30-minute session of a stroke victim whom I have also seen yesterday.
- I offered to the PWC shopkeeper to make a form to make their records and she counter-offered with a free 30 minute session 🙂
- Traffic was light, the UV Express driver knew how to weave through traffic (which is actually, bad but needed at times) and I made it to the office on time 😉
- We finished the division’s procedures and they’re up for the taking.
- I made the client’s form as promised to the PWC shopkeeper and I am gonna give it to her… and expect my free 30 minute session… yay
- Gwen’s pup didn’t have to cross the bridge so early, I would be happy to take care of those two puppies.
- Gwen stayed with the puppies all the time at dusk, maybe that puppy would have the heat she needed.
- I have talked to the stroke victim at the PWC this morning, I could have got his name and would be able to tell the shopkeeper to whom to give my free 30-minute session… now, I have to find some other way.
- I did not wait long at the Skyway bound terminal and transferred to my village terrminal, I could have made it.
- The offer of a 30-minute free session… that should be paid forward to somebody I already pre-selected today 🙂
- Being in my element that I was inspired to write and made a lot of post today 😀
- That lumpia veggie I bought from the canteen food cart which was essentially my dinner as I have grown tired of K’s beef steak …