Words to Live by….
Wise use of resources prepares one for the rainy day.
Today will be great if…
- Traffic will be light…. but on a Monday.. well, let’s see..
- We can finished what need to be done.
- I can go home early for some pulsetron therapy 🙂
State of mind ….
- I Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress. Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer
- Light and airy
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to the office right on the dot.. a few minutes before bell ;D
- We finished up some tasks ahead of the rest … it all boils down to system :).
- OS’s eyes opened wide as he ate the espasol and leftover macapuno balls I brought home. He has sweet tooth just like me 🙂
- The bill for the mobile phone unit came earlier, I still would have funds for it… but I splurge a little 🙂
- I already sourced funds for it earlier, I am not sure it is a good idea because i might just splurge again.
- We tracked that document till its in the hands of its intended recipient, we wouldn’t have to put our boss in a sticky situation 😦
- I was able to leave the office earlier, I would have made it to the PWC 😦
Grateful for …..
- My kind boss who doesn’t flare up even with a boo boo like what was discovered today …
- The after office talk with my buddy colleague Ms. P as we shared what’s heard on the grapevine 🙂
- The espasol given by a client and shared by Ms. P.