Words to Live by….
Taking care of oneself is a selfishness that should be guiltless.
Today will be great if…
- I can have more pulsetron sessions.
- I can rest more.
- K can cook early for hubby’s birthday celebration.
State of mind ….
- I You’re wondering if I care about ya
Or if there’s some cause that I should doubt ya
Oh I can see girl
That you don’t know me very well
You’re so unsureDon’t Ask My Neighbors, a Bobby Caldwell cover of an Emotions classic
- Feeling good 🙂
- Sleepy…. zzzz
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was at the Pulsetron Wellness Center (PWC) for the 4th time in a row and I got to try the pulsebelt which felt a lot like hard massage on the target area.
- Hubby appeared to be hooked too and in a while he would appear at the PWC for his own treat 🙂
- I bought green mango from Hubby’s change for the bell pepper he asked me to buy. When he asked for his change while we were eating the mango, I pointed to the mango 🙂
- The alternative treatment must be taking effect, I felt like I just had a massage with a slight lower back pain and was so sleepy from late afternoon till evening.
- It’s hubby’s belated birthday celebration and his friends in the village came for what is like late snack and early dinner 🙂
- I wasn’t lazy to go out in the evening, I could have done another pulsetron session and tried the sonbong.
- I wasn’t lazy to go out in the evening, I could have had my nails done …
- Hubby birthday fare combo was not mismatched, OS and I could have eaten more.
Grateful for …..
- Having cheap alternative treatment for health.
- The lunch of adobong pusit which i have been craving for sometime.
- Hubby’s birthday fare of spaghetti and garlic for dinner.
- Being early to bed as I kept falling to sleep while watching TV.