Words to Live by….
Making plans for the changing times is making a to do list that can be altered when the wind changes its course or ditched when faced with danger or an opportunity of a lifetime….
Today will be great if…
- There will be no traffic.
- The discourse would be fruitful.
- We will be able to know the big bosses up close.
State of mind ….
- I In Bahia
And in Rio
In San Paulo
Calling to you
For you aaaaahh Brazilian Love Affair by George Duke
Today was simply amazing because …..
- It seems the big boss remembered me and reminded me on the email I promised to send him yesterday. I told him I sent it and showed the proof on his phone… I’m no ass-kisser and would be insulted with any insinuation. He started the conversation 😉
- The output of the activity has my team figuring out in the relevant work required from the bosses 🙂
- My ex colleague reaffirming that I really look good and so relaxed… and I can only smile and tell him that perhaps I have less stress 🙂
- Traffic weren’t bad, I wouldn’t be late and seated beside the big boss 😦
- If my old foe is capable of moving on and not be affected by my presence every time such opportunity presents itself, we can both do our jobs better… I would have contributed more to the discussion had she not brushed aside my suggestions…. she holds the floor and I don’t want to pull the rug under her… lucky her
- The assistant boss would be less bothersome and not be a show-off which is so apparent when the big bosses are around….. I am beginning to really dislike him when before I just ignored him.
Grateful for …..
- The end of the activity and the output which saw my team figuring out in the relevant work required from the bosses.
- Free meals again…. better than yesterday… there’s green mango with bagoong too and I couldn’t resist giving in to my craving 😀
- Being in a good place at this point as I contrast my boss from my old foe.
- Being in good hands with the two new big bosses 🙂