Words to Live by….
One year is the same as 525,600 minutes in one’s time bank which could be use in pursuing dreams and happiness. Use those minutes wisely.
Today will be great if…
- I will make it to the venue of the event on time… the bosses are there..
- K, R and M will wake up early.
- Breakfast will be ready when I go downstairs.
- There will be no traffic.
State of mind ….
- I I wish I sang like Marvin Gaye, maybe I could win your love. I wish I dress like Jesse James, maybe I could win a place… in your heart I Wish I Sang like Marvin Gaye by Newtone
- Making plans
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got complimented for looking good by an ex colleague asking if I have been seeing a dermatologist which I am not. My SIL1 also told me the exact same thing last Sunday… I actually don’t know what I am doing right. My skin care regimen has been the same for years. Maybe, I learned how to love myself more and it shows outside 😉
- All of a sudden, our work became relevant because it is right there in the big boss’s slate.
- I was given the task by the boss to speak about what we will be doing for the next six years in front of everybody whose opinion matter.
- I had several opportunities to ask the hard questions which the body dealt with accordingly.
- I was asked more challenging questions, I could have given more inputs to the activity.
- My nemesis was there as I presented, perhaps I would have got cut abruptly…
- We stuck with fruitful discussions and not the the prancing of my old foe , we could have ended up earlier…
Grateful for …..
- The opportunity to speak in occasions when being heard matters.
- The free meals ….
- Where I am now…. seeing our facilitator whom I have not seen for a long time reminded me of the lessons of the past. Good to see her shining bright 🙂