Words to Live by….
A long bath after a day’s work cleanses not only the body but also the soul….
Today will be great if…
- I can do my chores.
- Ky… will arrive early and finish the job.
- R and M will work on their chores too.
State of mind ….
- I See you driving ’round town
With the girl I love and I’m like
(Ooh, ooh, ooh)
I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn’t enough, I’m like
And forget her too Forget You by Cee Lo Green
- Foreman 😦
- Missed hospital appointment
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I cleaned up well and stashed things in their places and even changed bed linens.
- I instructed Ky… on how I want the pvc wire covers and glad that I was able to make him understand why I want it done that way…. It still leaves something to be desired…. but better than how he’d done it the first time on H…’s watch.
- I groomed all shih tzus , the two poms, all pups, Princess, Gwen in the house. I even gave Meiji and Mindy a hair updo 😉
- Meiji came with us to church in her floral edged shirt and was behaved throughout the mass…. she instinctively doesn’t miss going with us to church even if she is blind. She will never leave my side until I pick her up to go.
- MD didn’t have to accompany her Dad, we could have kept our hospital appointments.
- If H… didn’t have to go for his check up for CTD, I would not have been the foreman.
- Ky came a little earlier, he might have finished the work for the second floor.
Grateful for …..
- Freshly cooked pandesal and coco jam for breakfast.
- K’s perfectly cooked sinigang na hipon for lunch and tapsilog for dinner.
- Long bath after all those chores..
- Family is complete.