Words to Live by….
Openness is readiness to receive what lies ahead to allow one to move forward….
Today will be great if…
- I can wake up early to make it to the seminar venue on time.
- I can choose well the most feasible transpo going to the venue.
- We can go home early.
State of mind ….
- I just heard you found the one, you’ve been looking
You’ve been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn’t me
Cause even after all this time
I still wonder
Why I can’t move on
Just the way you did so easily We Don’t talk Anymore by Chris Puth
- Another weekend ahead 😀
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I woke up early, left the house early and reached the venue just after the main speaker started speaking….
- I got to ride the P2P bus again and it has wifi…. some do not have wifi 🙂
- I got a real workout from brisk walking so early in the morn.
- Going home, I met up with MD in Southmall and we got some really good bargain at H&M… I wasn’t keen on buying, then again I can’t pass up on those boots and clothes 😉
- If there was an available bus at the P2P terminal and we didn’t have to wait for like 15 minutes, I would have made it on time…
- The new information was studied in the light of an existing law and just supplemented it, perhaps it will work better and there would no confusion…
- If Ky… the electrician is more responsible in telling me he continue the job, I would have overlooked his lapses….
- I just practiced restraint and not get swayed by the red sign, I would have not splurge.
- I went home straight, there would not have been purchases but I will surely be thinking about those bargains all the time …
Grateful for …..
- Not being late by default 😉
- The new information on this FOI bill….
- The free meals from the seminar 🙂
- Going home early 🙂