Words to Live by….
Respect is freely given for one to know how it really feels.
Today will be great if…
- I won’t be late.
- I can give some references and info to the boss that would help him.
- I can finish 2 travel posts and 1 regular post
State of mind ….
- Drifting on a memory
Ain’t no place I’d rather be
Than with you, loving you
Day will make a way for night
All we’ll need is candlelight
And a song soft and long, well
Glad to be here alone
With a lover unlike no other
Safe to see a new horizon
Slowly coming into view For the Love of You by Isley Bros.
- P2P or Van…. my tipping point Q
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I chose P2P and what do you know… it’s Francis, my fave driver’s turn… and the bus filled up in no time… I am so gonna make it 🙂
- I made it!
- Now, I can better calculate my time in going to work…. I really think I will just use P2P…
- I gave the boss information that he needs to fix things in the office.
- I finally finish the Guimaras travel post after stalling on it for a few …. maybe, the boost I need to get going 🙂
- K… alerted me that there is no more veggies for the dogs just about the time i reached Southmall and so I was able to buy what were needed.
- If traffic wasn’t bad, I can be at the office earlier because i left really early.
- If parking at ATC isn’t impossible, I’ll not be back to using the shuttle service which I loathe for being unpredictable, hot and cramped and when one is lucky the driver could be rude or dumb.
- Missy will eat, I’ll give her anything.
- K, M and R… will see to it that Missy is given the turmeric formula frequently, Missy might recover from whatever is ailing her like Hershey with whom I forced fed with the same formula some months back and she recovered wonderfully.
Grateful for …..
- K’s packed lunch as I need to save up for the dog’s shots…
- Getting my ride early and not being squeezed.
- The fast ride home.