Words to Live by….
Under extreme pressure, the most beautiful and valuable things are crafted ….. think diamond, gold, pearl, butterfly…
Today will be great if…
- I cannot be late…
- I can finish two travel posts…
- Things would start moving for my team ….
- Suggestions made to the boss are heeded …
State of mind ….
- I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again. How Deep is your Love, A Michael Buble and Kelly Rowland cover of a BeeGees classic
- Going back to P2P bus
- Leave earlier than usual too
Today was simply amazing because …..
- My friend S’s tests turn out favorable 🙂
- I got some lessons learned on my looming crisis… and it must be carried out soonest.
- Updated post and one travel post almost finished ;D
- I feel good about myself after last night’s feat 🙂
- My colleague and I let our boss in our after office talk and we covered and uncovered a lot … hmmm
- I managed to buy some chicken gizzard and liver to spice up the pooches’ meal… They need to be coaxed to eat sometimes..
- I just went on with my instinct and went for the P2P, I could have made it.
- The van was full and the driver, the one who slept while driving the last time I rode in his van, was more strategic, i would not be 8 minutes late 😦
- The van driver going home was a bit respectful and doesn’t talk like a brut, I can follow his rules without a whimper… but he ain’t… good thing I cannot hear well 🙂
Grateful for …..
- At least not being squeezed inside the van.
- The notebook and desk calendar which I badly need from a colleague 🙂
- The butterscotch and pistachio ice cream and the buko pie to make our waistlines bulkier 🙂
- My boss’s good naturedness … for always being rational even with the egging of passionate beings like me 😀