Words to Live by….
Chores are necessary evils to keep our life on track ….
Today will be great if…
- I can see a doctor so that I can be properly diagnosed and treated.
- I can feel better.
- Ky.. , the electrician, can come early and start the work.
- V… can assist Ky.
State of mind ….
- .I was alone thinking I was just fine,
I wasn’t looking for anyone to be mine
I thought that love was just a fabrication,
A train that wouldn’t stop at my station
Home, alone, that was my consignment,
So when we met, I was getting around you,
I didn’t know I was looking for love until I found you. I Didn’t Know I was Looking for Love by EBTG
- House project
- See a doctor ASAP
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Ky… came and started work.
- I found an assistant for Ky….
- I finally got to see a doctor who detected the problem… and was told that it’s not my ears but my nose which is the problem. My allergic rhinitis to be exact…. because an allergy is there to stay and be passed on from generation to generation… which is why 2 of my kids inherited them.
- The hope of being well soon as I got my first dose of medication.
- The meds can work faster, I can be back to normal in no time…
- Ky… the electrician can be more strategic in his task….
- L, Ky’s assistant, can have more initiative.
- H… can be more involved in the work and be the most strategic, I wouldn’t be disappointed in the work
- Ky was careful and L was more helpful, the accidental misstep on MD’s ceiling resulting in a gaping hole could have been avoided.
- Vi.., my ever handy all-around guy, didn’t have a project and was around, the work would have been more efficient.
- If the workers were more skilled, we wouldn”t have 3 unnecessary holes on the external wall of the study room, mini openings on the edges of ED’s and MD’s that are not strategically places, an unsightly pvc cover protruding thru one on the mini opening that ruined the wall art (I also blame H… for this) and a gaping hole on MD’s ceiling resulting from Ky… accidentally slipping and falling through the ceiling.
- If the workers were dispatched at 5:00 pm instead of allowing them to work OT, this wouldn’t have happend.
- If Ky… didn’t have other plans this weekend which he didn’t reveal to me, he could have just returned to finish the work the following day.
- MD for driving to the Medicard Clinic in Festival Mall and accompanying me to the doctor and being my ear 🙂
- The ENT doctor for explaining well what is happening to me and giving so much more information on a past ailment.
- Hershey going with us to mass.
- K’s soothing binakol chicken ( like tinola but buko juice is use for soup) for lunch and the tasty spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner
- Being allowed to rant on this post so I can diffuse some of the steam inside of me, I am so pissed with the work.