Words to Live by….
In acquiring things as well as in keeping people in your life, keep only those worth keeping ….
Today will be great if…
- I can review all documents that need to be elevated to the boss.
- I can do more posts….
- I can go home early…
State of mind ….
- Maybe you soon forget about all
or maybe you’ll miss it like I do
one thing’s for sure:
I’m all knocked out
spend too much time thinking of you
And I can’t get you out of my dreams
Now I know that you’re the dangerous kind
and your smile is tattooed on my mind
And I can’t get you out of my dreams Tattooed on my Mind by D’ Sound
- Pleasantly happy
- Still deaf and buzzing 😦
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I managed to do something about the cluttered division’s filing system and I am pleased.
- I had fun looking at some of the pictures as I was arranging the files… it’s nice to have this kind of activity once in a while.. takes the doldrums away 🙂
- The after-office animated talks about a common pet peeve with a colleague is becoming interesting and I am enjoying it and it seems to improve the relations as well 🙂
- I am not bothered by my problematic right ear and accompanying dizziness, I wouldn’t be late 😦
- I was able to attend the opening meeting for the IQA, I would not have missed the updates.
- I had seen a doctor in the weekend, i would not be experiencing this discomfort 😦
- The free lunch of KFC chix and my extra order of coleslaw 😉
- The helpfulness and willingness of a co-participant in a recent training I attended, Pr.., to get my forgotten clothes from the hotel 😀
- My temporary (
hopefully) deafness which gives me focus.