Words to Live by….
Open the heart and mind as we seize the day ….
Today will be great if…
- I won’t be late..
- Traffic will not be bad.
- The division will be done with the dashboard.
State of mind ….
- Pana-panahon ang pagkakataon
Maibabalik ba ang kahapon? Natatandaan mo pa ba
Nang tayong dal’wa ang unang nagkita?
Panahon ng kamusmusan
Sa piling ng mga bulaklak at halaman
Doon tayong nagsimulang
Mangarap at tumula Kanlungan by Noel Cabangon
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We are finished with the obligatory dashboard and we passed with flying colors.
- We are done too discussing our targets for the year 😉
- The boss saw the problem and appeared to have sided with me and the staff on the assistant boss’s imposition.
- The money came and I settled a financial obligation from my pet supplier.
- The hotel guest relations personnel took action on the clothes that I left…… It seems I’ll be reunited with my fave black bear blouse 😀
- The assistant boss can be more respectful and not imposing, perhaps I can give him some respect….
- I can just ignore this trying hard AB, my nerves would not have to unnecessarily be frayed.
- I can improve on office rules (
which are so anti-employee welfare) compliance rate, I would get a superior rating too …
- Ja… can be more open to new and assertive ideas and actively, rather than passively, pursue these, she will be an asset..
- K’s Birthday lunch treat of Mang Inasal Chix which I have not had for a while 🙂
- M’s treat of a birthday cake for the celebrant 🙂
- J’s continued monitoring of my clothes left at the hotel.
- The boss being a good leader inspite the undermining being done by the other.