Words to Live by….
The best gift is something that is felt ……
Today will be great if…
- I can see a doctor, I can maybe feel better soon.
- I can groom more dogs, I can bond more with them because i know they missed me.
- We can go to the DFS.
- I can do some chores.
- I can buy chocolates for the office.
State of mind ….
- Spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay
there’s always some reason
to feel not good enough
and it’s hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
oh beautiful release
memories seep from my veins
let me be empty
and weightless and maybe
I’ll find some peace tonight Angel by Sarah Mclachlan
- Still sick…
- Deaf 😦
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I sorted out the stuff I brought home… from dirty clothes to purchases and stashed the luggage in the attic cabinets… in my condition, it’s a job well done 🙂
- I groomed more dogs… just a few left … for R.. to do 🙂
- I took things easy and didn’t force myself to do the usual house chores which may be a good thing for me to rest well.
- I was able to buy chocolates, dog stuff and a little for myself 🙂
- Someone else in the house knows about my organization system, then I can delegate such responsibility on those times when I am not up to it… but no one possesses my skills 😦
- If my brother and family came over, we could have gone to the DFS.
- I am not this dizzy, I could have gone to the DFS alone.
- OS learned how to drive, he could have been the one on the wheel on times like this when my head is spinning.
- M & R do not need to be supervised all the time, I can sleep even earlier.
Grateful for …..
- The K’s breakfast of omelette and garlic rice that I have missed.
- M.. & R… doing their job better than usual.
- OS accompanying me to SM Southmall for grocery shopping.