Words to Live by….
Changing pace can be life altering….
Today will be great if…
- I can managed to go to work after we just arrived ..
- On the other hand, I can just rest … it’s tiring going on a trip… even with the inviting crisp probably 500 count bed linen, I can only sleep well on my crazed patterned bed linens bought on sale 🙂
- I can have something soupy… I miss the Thai noodles soup ….
State of mind ….
- Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don’t sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name When You Were My Man, Julia Sheer cover of a Bruno Mars original
- Back to reality
- Sick 😦
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I overslept and somehow got refreshed and rested.
- I took a leave and spent the day with OS, Hershey, Meiji, Queenie, Kookie and Krinkle, Sasha and the rest and they are happy 🙂
- K… and R.. and M… seem happy with my pasalubong 🙂
- I got to bring my car to the service shop and a mechanic repaired a missing bushing for a steal 🙂
- The Rogue One is brought back, OS and I could have watched it ….
- Someone can drive me to the clinic, I can have my ears checked …
- OS would share more of his likes, I can buy something for him more easily.
- I am not dizzy, OS and I can just go to the mall.
- I didn’t have the car checked, I would not have known about the problem with the lift spring.
Grateful for …..
- The time to be home and just rest …
- MD is home 🙂
- Catching up with FPJAP, the new ALTL and TIMY which is in its last two weeks 🙂
- More time to rest and feel better….