Words to Live by….
Home makes the heart grow ponder….
Today will be great if…
- We can finish early.
- We can have late check-out.
- We will have a smooth ride ..
- I can get a Grab or Uber car easily once we’re back home.
- I will be home ..
State of mind ….
- Well I’m going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I’m not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don’t regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old,
So I’m going home.
Well I’m going home. Home by Chris Daughtry
- More shopping 🙂
- Neat airport
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Our work was shown in the session and there was much appreciation 🙂
- The hotel allowed us late check-out.
- Our session finished early enough to give us time for last-minute shopping 🙂
- We found more bargains and completed our shopping.
- The travel was smooth enough and there were J… and I in our side. After our unexpected business class upgrade, economy seats suddenly feel cramped 🙂
- MD got me a Grab car even with the Grab booth at the airport posting an offline sign.
- The workshop series include an actual marketing activity that the participants can work on, it will be more relevant to us.
- The workshop series include an assessment of the marketing activities of the different economies, it will be more relevant to us.
- I have more funds, I can do more shopping.
- The customer care extended up to the time we checked out but still in the hotel, it would have been perfect.
- My clothes which was sent to the laundry were delivered on time, I would not have forgotten it 😦
- If I remembered I sent some clothes for laundry, I would not have left them 😦
- MD would complain less which can get on the nerves after a long day 😦
Grateful for …..
- Being taken cared of from start to finish 🙂
- The memories of our foodie trips, shopping, shameless pictorials and the learning, pf course 😉
- Being home safe and sound.
- The feel and scent of my bed …. nighty night ….zzzzzzzz