Words to Live by….
Learn to learn….
Today will be great if…
- We can have more interactive discussion and suitable break out sessions..
- I can more palate delight from my foodie trip 🙂
- The money I am expecting will come today so that N… can fund my check.
State of mind ….
- Let’s look up as we walk, so that the tears don’t spill
Remembering that spring day, that lonely night.
Let’s look up as we walk, count the blurry stars
Remembering that summer day, that lonely night.
A Taste of Honey by Sukiyaki
- Shopping itinerary
- Thai street food
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I had Thai noodles soup again for breakfast… this kind of meal suits me well.
- N.. and C… worked hard to have my check funded … I owe them big time 🙂
- We went to MBK with the Myammar delegates, one of whom I felt endeared to because we were together in a previous activity in Vietnam and we were like friends there. She even loaned me money when I ran out of dong to spend when we were shopping. The thing is we couldn’t speak to each other because of language problem yet we understood each other’s needs while shopping ;D
- We discovered more bargains in Pratunam after J… and I got separated from our Myanmar friends….
- We tried dining in their much vaunted street food alley… We bought papaya salad, fried chicken and again Thai noodle soup 🙂
- I am not bothered by my right ear problem, I can function better.
- The bonanza and my salary came on time, I would not be bothered by money matters while I’m not home.
- The speaker can understand more the needs of the participants, he can make adjustments in his presentation for us to better appreciate the training.
- If there are more English TV programs, I have more choices for entertainment.
Grateful for …..
- N… and C… for taking care of my finances…
- J… for being a good shopping companion and for being game in our foodie adventure 🙂
- The treat of fresh fruit that I feast on every night like tonight 🙂